March 21, 2017 – Decipher Backup Repair 10.2.20
- Changes to speed up repairs.
- Resolves possible issues from conflicts on Mac from Java extensions installed for other software.
- Resolves issue on some Windows configurations due to custom temp file permissions settings.
- Fixes issues from backups made with recent iOS betas.
January 12, 2017 – Decipher Backup Repair 10.2.11
- Prevent issues involving trying to build on/use incomplete repair passes.
- Fixes issues in iOS 10.2.1 beta 3 backups.
January 6, 2017 – Decipher Backup Repair 10.2.10
- Improved the repaired backup’s behavior in the iOS setup screens after restore.
- Fix an issue where corrupt iTunes settings files in the backup would cause repeated prompts for the App Store account password.
- Improved support for macOS retina displays.
- Fixes issues in iOS 10.2.1 beta 1 and 2 backups.
- Other minor bug fixes and memory footprint improvements.
December 6, 2016 – Decipher Backup Repair 10.2.5
- Improved support for iOS 10.2 and nicer (and fewer!) prompts for encrypted backups.
- Additional repairs for backups affected by iOS 10 backup encryption bugs.
- Fixes to speed up repair finalization.
- Add web proxy settings for DBR users behind a firewall.
November 24, 2016 – Decipher Backup Repair 10.2.0
- Support for iOS 10.2 beta encrypted backups.
- Additional repairs supporting rare iPhone incremental backup issues.
- Speed improvements for repairs to encrypted backups.
November 4, 2016 – Decipher Backup Repair 10.1.10
- Adds additional checks and repairs for backups with encryption bugs for some files. (See our blog post about encryption bugs if you’re interested!)
- Improved rebuilding heavily broken iOS 10 backups.
October 27, 2016 – Decipher Backup Repair 10.1.5
- Improves Advanced Repair handles more cases of file system errors with the backup files.
- Improves support for iOS 10 backups, simplifying a few repair checks.