June 6, 2017 – Decipher Backup Browser 11.0.0
- Support for backups made with iOS 11!
May 4, 2017 – Decipher Backup Browser 10.3.1
- New photo gallery with improved performance.
April 13, 2017 – Decipher Backup Browser 10.2.14
- Improvements to the iPhone Contacts app backup data.
- Additional help information added when being prompted for a backup password.
- Added section “One Note Recent Notes” to show available One Note for iOS information from a backup.
- Added “Keep Safe” section for exporting and viewing photos/videos from the app Keep Safe.
March 2, 2017 – Decipher Backup Browser 10.2.10
- Better support for backups affected by buggy iOS backup encryption.
- Adds backup location section to help locate iOS backups on your hard drive.
- Fixes a crash for some rare Windows file permissions configurations.
- Fixes a crash for Mac users with older outdated libraries in their Java extensions folder.
January 12, 2017 – Decipher Backup Browser 10.2.6
- Improved windowing support for Mac retina displays.
- Improve support for recovering contacts from broken and corrupt iPhone backups.
- Gracefully handle errors caused by incorrect encryption in backups.
January 3, 2017 – Decipher Backup Browser 10.2.4
- Added “Camera Roll Recovery” section for recovering photos from broken or corrupt iPhone backups.
- Added menu item for adding custom proxy settings to the Preferences menu.
- Added “Photo Vault” section for viewing and saving photos in the Photo Vault app.
- Updated underlying sqlite library to speed up some DBB operations.
December 2, 2016 – Decipher Backup Browser 10.2.0
- Added support for iOS 10.2 encrypted backups.
- Added Camera Roll thumbnails section, for recovering photo thumbnail files.
- Added Notes not Synced section, to aid in recovering deleted iCloud Notes.
October 26, 2016 – Decipher Backup Browser 10.1.0
- Increased support for recovering photos from incomplete backups.
- Increased support for recovering notes from incomplete backups.
- Added a new “FaceTime History” section for showing call history for FaceTime calls only.
You can press “Check for Updates” inside of Decipher Backup Browser to get the newest version, or you can download it from our website: