March 5, 2018 - Decipher TextMessage 11.2.12
- Fixed issues where PDF export was running out of memory for extra-large conversations.
- Fixed memory requirements for Decipher TextMessage on Windows.
- Adds total message and image count to PDF export.
February 18, 2018 - Decipher TextMessage 11.2.8
- New search/filter feature to narrow the list of contacts shown in the center column.
- Fixed bugs in our save iPhone text messages as PDF feature.
- Fixed an issue where dates and times were formatted incorrectly for the macOS region setting.
- Improved support for failed text messages and iMessages resent as SMS.
February 12, 2018 - Decipher TextMessage 11.2.6
- Added new option to export your iPhone messages to PDF!
- Fixed an issue causing a message that Decipher TextMessage is already running.
- Lots of bug fixes for specific issues reported by our customers! Thank you!
January 15, 2018 - Decipher TextMessage 11.2.3
- Improved error message for Decipher TextMessage data stored on an external drive that disappeared.
- Fixed ugly page numbers for very long conversations.
- Fixed rare crash loading up databases.
December 26, 2017 - Decipher TextMessage 11.2.2 (macOS version only)
- Fixed an issue where Decipher TextMessage was bouncing in the dock on OS X Mavericks.
December 21, 2017 - Decipher TextMessage 11.2.2
- Improved update checking using Sparkle and WinSparkle!
- Improvements for importing contacts from multiple backups of the same device.
- Improvements for backups with buggy encryption.
- Fixes for importing Messages data from macOS High Sierra.
- Fixes for message ordering sent/received with minor delays or in rapid succession.
- Fixes for exporting conversations on Windows.
- Lots of other tweaks and fixes for specific issues reported by our wonderful customers!
September 15, 2017 - Decipher TextMessage 11.0.19
- Reduced the size of program installer/updates and program itself on Windows.
- UI fixes including improving display for higher resolutions on Windows.
- Improve support for Emojis in messages on Windows.
- Fixed printing within the program on Windows!
- Option to use more modern CSS styles for printing messages in Safari/Chrome. IE 11 can also use the new styles, but requires background colors/images to be turned on in your print settings.
- Improved support for DTM data migrated from another computer.
- Bug fixes!
August 25, 2017 - Decipher TextMessage 11.0.14
- Video thumbnails for video attachments on Windows
- Remove splash screen on launch for Windows version.
- Reduce errors from trying to repeatedly launch the program on Windows.
- Support for more kinds of encryption bugs in backups.
- Clean up export, copy, and hide menus.
- Clarify export menu date range option.
- Fix issues with Leopard/Snow Leopard version.
- Exciting bug fixes!
August 15, 2017 - Decipher TextMessage 11.0.11
- Exported conversations with attachments will now be "revealed" in Finder (macOS) or Explorer (Windows) after the export completes, to make the files easier to locate.
- Change default settings for "Show Contact on Every Message". By default the setting will be on unless specifically set to off. Existing settings will not be affected.
July 27, 2017 - Decipher TextMessage 11.0.9
- Improved support for Windows 8 and Windows 10 200% scaled display settings.
July 25, 2017 - Decipher TextMessage 11.0.8
- Generate video preview thumbnails on macOS (windows coming soon!)
- Add multiple selection of conversations (using Shift, Option, or Ctrl keys while selecting conversations, like Finder or Windows Explorer). When selecting multiple conversations, the result will be a merged listing of the messages, with the sender and recipients labeled on each message.
- Color option for SMS messages to make printed out conversations easier to photo copy. (The green background like the iPhone is not great for copying!)
- Improvements for image quality on Mac retina displays.
- Bug fixes and usability improvements.
June 23, 2017 - Decipher TextMessage 11.0.6
- Miscellaneous speed improvements and bug fixes.
June 8, 2017 - Decipher TextMessage 11.0.4
- Bug fixes to support iOS 11 developer beta
June 6, 2017 - Decipher TextMessage 11.0.1
- Support for backups made with iOS 11.
- Improved macOS retina support and graphics.
- Clarification of password date and improved help for backup password prompts.
- Bug fixes for messages search.
March 1, 2017 - Decipher TextMessage 10.2.11
- More accurate dates for iOS 9 and lower iMessages with read receipts enabled. (Dates were already accurate for iOS 10.)
- Improved behavior for conversation checkboxes.
- Show more specific outgoing message account information when possible.
February 4, 2017 - Decipher TextMessage 10.2.6
- Improved contact matching for email addresses and MMS messages.
- Faster encryption support for multiple backups using the same password.
- Fixed an issue caused by file permissions on some Windows configurations.
- Fixed an issue caused by outdated jar files in Mac Java extensions folder.
- Improved support for retina displays on Mac.
- Improved responsiveness during initial messages import.
December 2, 2016 - Decipher TextMessage 10.2.0
- Added support for iOS 10.2 encrypted backups.
- Fixed a glitch where new iOS 10 backups weren't being read in in some circumstances.
- Fixed an issue deleting message threads that made the program look like it was hanging.
You can press "Check for Updates" inside of Decipher TextMessage to get the newest version, or you can download it from our website: