March 1, 2017 – Decipher TextMessage 10.2.11
- More accurate dates for iOS 9 and lower iMessages with read receipts enabled. (Dates were already accurate for iOS 10.)
- Improved behavior for conversation checkboxes.
- Show more specific outgoing message account information when possible.
February 4, 2017 – Decipher TextMessage 10.2.6
- Improved contact matching for email addresses and MMS messages.
- Faster encryption support for multiple backups using the same password.
- Fixed an issue caused by file permissions on some Windows configurations.
- Fixed an issue caused by outdated jar files in Mac Java extensions folder.
- Improved support for retina displays on Mac.
- Improved responsiveness during initial messages import.
December 2, 2016 – Decipher TextMessage 10.2.0
- Added support for iOS 10.2 encrypted backups.
- Fixed a glitch where new iOS 10 backups weren’t being read in in some circumstances.
- Fixed an issue deleting message threads that made the program look like it was hanging.
You can press “Check for Updates” inside of Decipher TextMessage to get the newest version, or you can download it from our website: